Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Oooooh look w e did it again!!! Our September scrapbook kit has just hit the pavement, and we hope you're gonna LOVE IT! We...
Hello everyone, welcome to my Reveal of the 'Creamsical' Kit and my SATURDAY TUTORIAL featuring a canvas! Its my turn today to re...
Hello, Savages! Today I am excited to share my scrappy space, aka happy place, with you. If you've been popping into the Swirlydoos ...
Hi Swirly Ladies! Another week has gone by, so lets see what's been happening this week! The Tranquillity Sketch challenge is sti...
Oooooh look w e did it again!!! Our August scrapbook kit has just hit the pavement, and we hope you're gonna LOVE IT! We'...
Happy Saturday Savages, Kim here. Today I have a Saturday Tutorial for Swirlydoos. This tutorial is a step by step on how I decorated my...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I hope you have been enjoying your August Swirlydoos kit. Krissy did it again. It's a beauty! You gotta ...
Hello, Swirly scrappers! By now I hope you have gotten to scrap with the Swirlydoos September kit of the month, Creamsicle. But, have y...
Happy Saturday everyone!! Today I have a new video tutorial to share made with the August kit 'Tranquility'. Please enjoy :)...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
- 2016 (142)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)